Pentana Solutions is delighted to announce an exciting new Integrated Partnership with Till Payments which, amongst a raft of benefits, will eliminate the manual reconciliation of all EFTPOS payments and double keying of payment transactions.
Till Payments is a leading global supplier of payment solutions, with its primary focus of helping technology vendors and their customers streamline their payments acceptance and operations.
This integration will be available in both eraPower and ERAnet Dealer Management Systems (DMS) and will require Till to be your provider of EFTPOS solutions. Please note that this does not require any change to your banking provider, Till will simply settle funds into your nominated bank account.
The partnership between Pentana Solutions and Till Payments will generate enhanced functionality for all EFTPOS transaction processing including Parts Sales, Vehicle Sales and Vehicle Service:
1. Parts Sales Transactions
The Integration will pass data from ERALink to Till including Purchase Price, Customer Number, Counterman Name and Parts Invoice Number which are automatically populated (if available in ERALink) and Till will also pass data back to ERALink in the form of automated reconciliation data, including surcharge amounts.
2. Vehicle Sales Transactions
The Integration will pass data from eraPower or ERAnet DMS to Till including Vehicle Details, Payment Details, Customer Number, Salesperson’s Name and Deal Number which are automatically populated (if available in eraPower/ERAnet) and Till will also pass data back to the DMS in the form of automated reconciliation data, including surcharge amounts, as well as the method of card validation used for fraud prevention purposes.
3. Vehicle Service Transactions
The Integration will pass data from eraPower or ERAnet DMS to Till including Purchase Price, Customer Number, Service Advisor Name and R/O number which are automatically populated (if available in eraPower/ERAnet) and Till will also pass data back to the DMS in the form of automated reconciliation data, including surcharge amounts.
The back-end payment process is enhanced via the touch points below:
- Point of Sale (POS) – in-dealership payments where Pentana Solution’s DMS sends the payment amount to the onsite terminal.
- Online Payments – allowing customers to make contactless, remote payments that are securely validated to prevent fraud and losses associated with chargebacks.
- EFTPOS Transactions (eraPower or ERAnet initiated) – allowing the automatic reconciliation of all EFTPOS transactions that are seamlessly allocated into the Integrated Bank Reconciliation.
- The secure tokenisation of card data to efficiently facilitate subsequent purchase transactions, as well as securely handle refund transactions in a manner that is appealing for the consumer and secure for the dealership.
We expect this integrated solution to be available Q3 this year and ask that you register your interest in advance to ensure a timely activation of the service from both Pentana Solutions and Till Payments.