Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. Our current leadership position within the automotive IT industry stems from vast industry experience, technological knowledge and years of continual product development. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
At the heart of our organisation, lays our En.R.I.TC.H values – our cultural values we pride ourselves on - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty. As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as aptitude and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their role.
Requires reporting into the Customer Services Team Leader, within the CSC Team, the Night Shift Support Consultant will be primarily responsible for providing full-cycle IT customer support on Pentana Solutions products and services whilst managing incidents and escalations.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a superior customer experience throughout the entire customer journey and relationship.
- Manage MDS call queue, ANZ critical all queues; monitor early and late shift call queues
- Manage System Tuning tasks
- Solarwinds monitoring and reporting
- Upgrade Dealer Management Systems
- Patch loading to customers’ sites.
- Provide Out of Office Hours support to Customers
- Proactively working with customers to address queries; successfully managing incidents, and liaising with internal departments to resolve them.
- Determining sources of technical and performance issues; troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting issues.
- Managing the allocated incident queue / allocating incidents to the wider team.
- Facilitating technical or process training internally, as required.
- Generating regular and ad-hoc reports, as well as identifying and analyzing incident/resolution trends.
- Preparing and presenting reports to customers as required; creating knowledge base articles.
- Working with the wider team and departments collaboratively on tasks and projects.
- General administration and ad-hoc projects/tasks.
Advanced Skills on the following:
- MS SQL
- Crystal Reports
- Adobe Photoshop
Basic to Intermediate Skills:
- Service Now or any equivalent Ticketing System
- Network Troubleshooting
- Technical Helpdesk environment
WHO YOU ARE
- Must be Windows certified
- Demonstrated experience within a similar incident/account management role.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- ITIL certificate will be highly regarded.
- Product Showroom experience will be highly regarded.
- Problem solving / critical thinking mindset.
- Resilient, with strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Team player, with ability to also work autonomously.
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise concurrent deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a 2019 Employer of Choice & an Equal Opportunities Employer, we celebrate diversity and inclusion. The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a passionate group of people, learn from a highly experienced and inclusive local and global team. Other benefits include: novated leasing, discounted health insurance, ongoing professional personal development, work-life balance, inclusive culture, community and social events and awards and recognition for your work.
To apply, please reference #1437 in your application to careersAsia@pentanasolutions.com