Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. Our current leadership position within the automotive IT industry stems from vast industry experience, technological knowledge and years of continual product development. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
At the heart of our organisation, lays our En.R.I.TC.H values – our cultural values we pride ourselves on - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty. As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as aptitude and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their role.
Based at our Head Office in Mount Waverly and reporting directly to the General Manager - OEM, the incumbent will develop business opportunities and relationships for Franchise Services with OEM customers in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). To identify sales leads, pitch goods and/or services, close sales with OEMs and maintain strong working relationship with those OEMs. To analyse new market and/or customer requirements and the create go-to market strategies.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed sales key performance indicators and sales targets as set out in your commission plan.
- Complete ownership of all OEM related interface requests and interface deliveries.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline in the required databases.
- Ensure the creation and presentation of business proposals to OEMs, including ROI reporting and documents to prospective clients, are of a high professional standard.
- Franchise Services products and services include, but are not limited to, OEM interfaces both new and existing between OEM and Dealer, OEM extracts, PRIM programs, Data Services supplied currently and in the future.
- Increase sustainable sales growth across Pentana Solutions products and services.
- Maintain and drive a sustainable focus on budgets, deadlines, sales targets and sales mechanisms.
- Manage OEM engagements and relationships within ANZ for products and services that fall under the Franchise Services banner.
- Proactively seek and identify potential OEM clients for products within your area of responsibility.
- Communicate effectively with internal key stakeholders, in particular the operational departments, regarding expected requirements and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at an OEM level.
- Organise and manage timely meetings with the appropriate level Managers of OEM’S, predominantly in ANZ as well as other regions as directed.
- Present all opportunities to the PSCAB and Commercialisation Committee for approval to proceed.
- Strategically approach OEM’S to promote Pentana Solutions as the provider of choice.
- Work closely with the General Manager - OEM and the OEM Solutions Consultant to ensure the optimisation of all OEM relationship and opportunities within ANZ.
- Work with the OEM sales team in ANZ as well as the wider global sales team to educate, train, support and review sales processes and consolidate relevant sales information as required.
- At all times keep the selected CRM system up to date with Activities, which includes past and upcoming customer visits, phone calls and correspondence. Opportunities which includes potential revenues and current status of all opportunities.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to, with any variations reported to management.
- Produce accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports, on OEM sales activity and prospects to the General Manager - OEM.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3 years’ experience within Pentana Solutions at both a product and organisational level.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong relationships/stakeholder management.
- Experience in a business development, account management, sales, or similar role would be advantageous.
- Hold a current driver’s licence and passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Strong knowledge of automotive CRM, and experience with an enterprise CRM is highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Technical background in respect to Pentana Solutions products and services.
- Automotive industry experience and professional sales training are highly regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise concurrent deadlines
- Proactive, taking ownership and accountability of all work.
- Resilient and professional with strong negotiation skills.
- Sales leadership mindset; leading the way to sustainable revenue and profit growth.
- Strategic and critical thinking mindset.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and reporting ability.