An exciting opportunity now exists for a EDM Support Consultant to join our Technical Operations Department. Reporting to the IT Strategy and Operations Manager, your primary focus will be to be responsible for maintaining the technical aspects of the EDM Application and Database. This will include testing future versions of the product, ensuring the products stability and standards are maintained and processes to deploy and support the product are clearly communicated.
The overall aim of the EDM Support Consultant will be to increase performance, productivity, security and the overall stability of the EDM product, by identifying and resolving sources of poor design that cause recurring application, database and system bottlenecks.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to the teams and work collaboratively with the wider business, building documentation and processes for support teams.
- Report to management on recurring support issues, program bugs and development milestones for the EDM product.
- Provide recommendations to deliver EDM program stability while pushing solutions through Innovations teams which will address support issues.
- Lead and influence colleagues, across multiple levels and functions of the organisation, to collaborate strategically and improve processes between the Support, Installations, Certification and Innovations teams.
- Collaborate with cross pillar/departments to deliver superior product outcomes for current and future business direction.
- Support the technical teams removing obstacles along the way.
- Work with fellow Customer Services team members to ensure smooth delivery of support services.
- Develop and action strategic plans to improve system and product security and performance bottlenecks affecting stability.
- Scope and drive projects to deliver strategic plans from concept to implementation.
- Manage projects within Customer Services to deliver measurable outcomes to management.
- Track, prioritise and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Define and communicate project timelines, through regular reporting and matrixes.
- Identify, trends, opportunities, efficiencies to improve internal processes.
- Proactively work with customers to address queries provide excellent customer service, as needed.
- Meet deadlines as agreed with the business or customer.
- Update and prepare communications on the progress of projects and tasks.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar Technical role
- Knowledge of the EDM Application, Databases and System environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Databases, Database Queries and Scripting
- Knowledge of troubleshooting printing hardware, models, layouts and drivers
- Knowledge in Photoshop and Crystal Reports including form design.
- Knowledge of email systems and configurations
- Basic Knowledge of VMWare and Hyper-V and Security concepts
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Printing (Red Hat/SUSE)
- Experience creating installation and support documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server systems, services and Active Directory.
- Demonstrated experience working within a technical team
- Demonstrated experience growing and planning growth for a technical team
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer service
- Articulate, with ability communicate to different audiences
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both, autonomously and within a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Delivery and results focused.
- Pragmatic, with a critical thinking mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills; manage priorities effectively