An exciting opportunity now exists for a QA Analyst to join our Innovations team based in the Philippines Office. The role of the QA Analyst is to test software changes that have been created by the Innovation team and ensure that they are correct in their function and have the right quality prior to being released to customers. The Quality Analyst will also validate that assigned software changes meet their function as described in the functional specification and that they have been built and are ‘fit for purpose’. This is a pivotal role and one that is responsible for the quality of software development.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Solid enterprise level software QA experiences - both manual and automation.
- API testing and test automation experience.
- Skills required:
- Basic Unix Skills
- Testing experience and qualification with complex user interfaces
- Experience in test and release coordination
- SQL and Database knowledge and experience.
- Test Case preparation and execution using Jira or similar software.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel Skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience on Postman or Swagger and JMeter
- Advanced experience in UI / UX, AI Testing experience.
- Test cases, preparation and execution using Jira or similar software.
- Good understanding of Application Programming Interface (API), and some of the output such as JSON, SML
- Good user and install documentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of automotive business processes such as Accounting/Finance, Vehicles/ Showroom, Parts, Service are highly desirable.
- Previous experience with testing complex user interfaces
- Experience in the test and release coordination
- A background in the automotive industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects at once
- Be pragmatic when approaching tasks
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Pragmatic approach to resolving issues
- Willing to work on-site full time (Makati Office)
- Willing to work on shifting schedules or Philippines holidays.
To apply, please use the reference numbers 2008, 2009, 2010 in your application to careersAsia@pentanasolutions.com