Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset. Our core values support our vision and shape our culture. En.R.I.T.C.H - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication and Honesty. All our employees understand and live by these values which leads to our success.
If you want to join a team who are continually driving toward the future, an exciting opportunity now exists for a Network Administrator to join our Infrastructure department.
Reporting directly to the Networks Manager, the Network Administrator is responsible for a broad range of activities including ownership of the operation of Pentana Solutions’ core networks, internal projects, customer sd-wan installations, level 3 customer support and participation in BAU daily requirements.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in customer cloud installation and network builds, issue resolution where required
- Provide third level support to helpdesk
- Respond to Service Now incidents in a timely manner
- Strong focus on security measures
- Assist with Infrastructure projects as required
- Be available for occasional after hours works and support
- Contribute to the holistic consideration of Pentana Solutions network infrastructure, future architecture and direction
- Maintain good relationships with Pentana Solutions customers, staff and suppliers
- Develop and document, build and installation best practice methodologies
- Identify functionality and process improvements across the breath of certified products
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tertiary Qualifications in relevant field
- A background in the automotive industry is highly desirable.
- Broad level of experience with networking and server orientated technologies
- 2-3 years’ experience in Network support
- Knowledge and experience in managing Cisco networking equipment
- Knowledge and experience in managing Juniper networking equipment
- Knowledge and experience with Fortigate firewalls (desirable)
- Network Security concepts (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Proven analytical and methodical problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a passionate group of highly experienced people in an inclusive local and global team.
Other benefits include: THRIVE - our holistic wellbeing program and EnRITCHme - our Learning and Development framework, where we aim to create a workplace that inspires continuous personal and professional growth. Work-life balance, inclusive culture, community and social events, and awards and recognition for your work.