Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset. Our core values support our vision and shape our culture. En.R.I.T.C.H - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication and Honesty. All our employees understand and live by these values which leads to our success.
If you want to join a team who are continually driving toward the future, an exciting opportunity now exists for a CRM Strategic Consultant to join our Global Operations department in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Manager - CRM, your responsibilities will include maintaining a professional and positive relationship with their dealership customer accounts, through regular consultant on Pentana Solutions CRM and DMS products. The aim of their consultation is to increase sales and customer satisfaction for our customer by offering and implementing solutions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively building and maintain strong professional, business relationships with dealerships / customer account group. Thus, achieving dealership/customer retention targets.
- Recommending value-added DMS and CRM products to customers. This will include, but not be limited to, the provision of accurate and regular and proactive meetings with customers, presentation of ROI proposals, generation of reports and facilitation of onsite training and product demonstrations
- Project management of end-to-end installation of CRM products.
- Proactively working with customers to address queries, rectify incidents, provide necessary support and provide excellent customer service.
- Acting as a conduit between customers and internal business units.
- Working closely with the Sales teams to identify revenue streams, whilst providing sales opportunities to other relevant business units.
- Generation of accurate, timely and ad-hoc reports.
- Collaboration with the team and wider departments on projects and ad-hoc tasks as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience within the automotive industry is desirable.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end product integrations.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- ERP product development is desirable.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Creative critical thinking mindset.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Proactive with the ability to work well within a team and autonomously.
- Resilient, adaptable with experience working in fast-paced environments.
To apply, please reference #1542 in your application to email@example.com.