Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. Our current leadership position within the automotive IT industry stems from vast industry experience, technological knowledge and years of continual product development. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
At the heart of our organisation, lays our En.R.I.TC.H values – our cultural values we pride ourselves on - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty. As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as aptitude and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their role.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Innovations Department. Reporting to the BA Manager, your primary focus will be to analyse and document all the business requirements for an innovations project(s) with Pentana Solutions; working with internal and external stakeholders to drive project success to deliver a quality product on time. This senior role also includes mentoring colleagues, reviewing, and suggesting improvements to processes and frameworks.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Capture detailed measurable requirements from business users and stakeholders
- Create clear requirement and functional specifications
- Document these requirements into Use Cases and Business Specifications for the Development team and for review and approval by business customers
- Ability to perform data mapping between and to disparate systems
- Act as a bridge between Product, Development, Sales, Technology and our customer and mentor innovations colleagues with support and suggestions
- Operate as a review system for the business to help analyse business needs and clarifying business rules and processes within our products
- Develop a deep understanding of the business/customer environment and the business case used to justify a change within our products
- Develop and make recommendations for business solutions that are based on sound research and presentation of alternatives
- Communicate and coordinate with other teams, to ensure their specifications are appropriate in scope and definition
- Providing business logic recommendations and solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Conducting impact analysis across multiple system
- Undertake additional duties as required, including ad-hoc and project work
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5 years’ experience as Business and or System Analyst
- Knowledge and experience of ERP systems and / or middleware integration platforms.
- Experience as an Agile Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Microsoft BizTalk implementations
- Natural leader, with ability to implement a vision and strategy
- Delivery and results focused
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects at once
- Strong time management skills; manage priorities effective
- Pragmatic, critical thinking mindset; ability to resolve issues and make decisions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please reference #1535 in your application to Chris.Dart@pentanasolutions.com