Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. Our current leadership position within the automotive IT industry stems from vast industry experience, technological knowledge and years of continual product development. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
At the heart of our organisation, lays our En.R.I.TC.H values – our cultural values we pride ourselves on - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty. As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as aptitude and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their role.
Reporting directly to the CS NOC Team Leader within CSC team, the role is responsible for effectively manage and support of all Pentana products and services to our customers.
- Troubleshooting Local LAN issues including customer VLAN, DNS, DHCP related issues and Pentana Solutions Cloud Networking & Connectivity related issues.
- Troubleshooting Private and Public Internet services.
- Troubleshoot Cisco and Juniper routing and switching.
- Troubleshooting VPN connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting LINUX, AIX and IBM AS400 system issues and Database application issues.
- Report on problems and log tickets with third party carriers.
- Working with internal infrastructure teams to resolve Cloud networking related connectivity issues.
- Investigate Backup, Restore, Scheduling, Security and Performance related issues.
- Provide technical support to end users when cases are escalated from the Level 1 Helpdesk.
- Provide Level 2 phone support and escalations to Level 3 engineers when required
- Analyze recurring system issues and finding permanent solutions.
- Manage own incident queue, within SLA’s and follow defined Helpdesk operating procedures.
- Report weekly on projects; meet service levels in line with Pentana Solutions standards.
- Act as an escalation point for team members.
- Serve as a liaison between third party engineers and suppliers where necessary.
- Participate in in-house configuration and hardware/software resolution where required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level of end users
- Able to work on shifting schedules 24/7, Philippines public holidays (i.e. weekends, late nights)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Cisco and Juniper Routing and Switching Network
- IBM and Dell Hardware Knowledge and troubleshooting skillsets would be beneficial.
- Performance analyses and testing of Server hardware to diagnose faults
- Liaise with external vendors such as IBM and Dell to resolve faults
- Cisco CCNA / CCNP, Juniper JNCIA networking and Microsoft MCSA/ MCSE Certifications will be beneficial.
WHO ARE YOU;
- Demonstrated experience within a similar incident/support role.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- ITIL Certification will be highly regarded
- Problem solving and critical thinking mindset
- Resilient, with strong negotiation
- Proactive and highly organized with the ability to prioritize concurrent deadlines.
- Highly responsible, punctual and reliable
- Attentiveness to details and deadlines
To apply, please reference #1575 in your application to careersAsia@pentanasolutions.com