Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
At the heart of our organisation, lays our En.R.I.TC.H values– our cultural values we pride ourselves on - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty. As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as aptitude and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their roles.
Global Delivery now have 5 newly created roles for Installation Consultations, who can be based along Australia’s east coast (i.e. VIC, NSW, and/or QLD). These roles are heavily travel-based, will report into the Territory Team Leader and be primarily responsible for the successful installation of Dealership Management Systems for our customers.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to;
- Delivering a superior customer experience to all stakeholders and customers, both internal and external
- Installation and delivery of products and upgrades in a timely manner, both onsite and offsite and as per customer and compliance requirements
- Attending to customer queries and trouble-shooting installation issues, both onsite and offsite
- Training and upskilling customers on products, both onsite and offsite (including, pre-live, live, upgrades and on an ad-hoc basis)
- Maintenance of dissemination of product installation and training documentation, ensuring data accuracy
- Participation in product pilot testing
- Working with the wider team and departments, collaboratively, on tasks and projects
- Performing ad-hoc requests and support as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar (consultative/trainer) role
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service, with a consultative approach
- Strong understanding of dealership processes, in particular Accounting, Showroom, Parts & Service / Fixed Operations.
- Professional conflict management and negotiation skills
- Flexible and critical thinking mindset
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and within a team
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise concurrent deadlines.