Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
At the heart of our organisation, lays our En.R.I.TC.H. values – our cultural values we pride ourselves on - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty. As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as aptitude and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their roles.
This role will report to the Applications Team Leader and be primarily responsible for providing IT customer support on Pentana Solutions products and services, whilst managing incidents and escalations.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing a superior customer experience throughout the entire customer journey and relationship; building and maintaining relationships positive with all customers.
- Proactively work with customers to address queries, providing excellent customer service and regular updates.
- Successfully managing customer incidents; liaising with internal departments to resolve incidents.
- Managing the allocated incident que / allocating incidents to the wider team.
- Managing customer concerns, resolving conflict where required; negotiating a preferred outcome with customers to address concerns, where required.
- Determining sources of technical and performance issues; troubleshooting, resolving and documenting issues.
- Acting as the point of escalation for all Field Staff (i.e. for the Sales and Global Delivery departments).
- Facilitating product training, internally, as required.
- Generating regular and ad-hoc reports, as well as identifying and analysing incident/resolution trends.
- Creating knowledge base articles.
- Working with wider team and departments collaboratively on tasks and projects as required.
- General administration and ad-hoc projects/tasks as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar incident/account management role
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- ITIL certificate will be highly regarded
- Automotive industry experience will be highly regarded
- Automotive Accounting/Service/Showroom/Admin or Parts Product experience will be highly regarded
- Problem-solving / critical thinking mindset
- Resilient, with strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Team player, with the ability to also work autonomously
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise concurrent deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working with targets in a fast-paced environment