Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. Our current leadership position within the automotive IT industry stems from vast industry experience, technological knowledge and years of continual product development. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
At the heart of our organisation, lays our En.R.I.TC.H values– our cultural values we pride ourselves on - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty. As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as aptitude and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their role.
Requires reporting into the Customer Services Team Leader, within the CSC Team, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for providing IT customer support on Pentana Solutions products and services (specialising in Accounting), whilst managing incidents and escalations.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing a superior customer experience throughout the entire customer journey and relationship.
- Managing customer concerns, resolving conflict where required; negotiating a preferred outcome with customers to address concerns where required.
- Proactively working with customers to address queries; successfully managing incidents; and liaising with internal departments to resolve them.
- Determining sources of technical and performance issues; troubleshooting, resolving and documenting issues.
- Acting as the point of escalation for all Field Staff (i.e. for the Sales and Global Delivery departments).
- Managing the allocated incident que / allocating incidents to the wider team.
- Facilitating product training internally, as required.
- Generating regular and ad-hoc reports, as well as identifying and analysing incident / resolution trends.
- Preparing and presenting reports to customers as required; creating knowledge base articles.
- Working with the wider team and departments collaboratively on tasks and projects.
- General administration and ad-hoc projects/tasks.
WHO YOU ARE
- Demonstrated experience within a similar incident / account management role.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- ITIL certificate will be highly regarded.
- Product Showroom experience will be highly regarded.
- Problem solving / critical thinking mindset.
- Resilient, with strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Team player, with ability to also work autonomously.
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise concurrent deadlines.