An exciting opportunity now exists for a QA Analyst to join our Innovations team based in the Philippines Office. The role of the QA Analyst is to test software changes that have been created by the Innovation team and ensure that they are correct in their function and have the right quality prior to being released to customers.
Reporting to the CS Integrations Support Team Leader within the CSC Team, the CS Integrations Support Consultant ill be primarily responsible for providing full-cycle IT customer support on Pentana Solutions products and services whilst managing incidents and escalations such as, but not limited to, Vertical Markets, OEM, etc.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Provide professional, polite and timely service to all internal and external customers
- Assist and updates customers with a handle time appropriate with the issue
- Consistently meet Service Level Agreements
- Liaise between business units, customers, OEM or third-party partners/suppliers
- Provide and properly document diagnosis and resolution of incidents
- Provide customer with initial and regular updates on incidents within IRG.
- Analyse recurring issues and report to team leader
- Consistently manage own incident queue according to standard SLA and OLA, IRG and follow defined Customer Services Operating Procedures.
- Log all pertinent information such as but not limited to contacts, feedback, incidents, request for service & information, received via phone call, email or via our Incident Management System.
- Manage customer concerns, resolving conflict where required; negotiate a preferred outcome with customers to address concerns where required.
- Regularly updates incidents thru our Incident Management System with internal and external comments as required
- Compliance to appropriate incident assignment group
- Escalate to Team Leader or Manager when a target is in danger of being breached.
- Create knowledge base articles
- Report daily activities when required especially during work from home
- General administration and ad-hoc projects when required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Automotive industry experience is highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience in SQL
- Knowledge and experience in 3rd-party software and components
- Experience in Dealer Management System, ERP or similar software
- Knowledge or experience in OEM engagements.
- ITIL experience or certification
- Experience in Service Now or similar Incident Management Systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and critical thinking mindset
- Possessing strong business acumen and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and autonomously
- Willing to work on rotating shifts and Philippines holidays
- Excellent work ethics
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise concurrent deadlines.