An exciting opportunity now exists for a 2nd Level Application Consultant to join our Help Desk Department. Reporting to the Applications Team Leader, your primary focus will be providing support of IT Products & Services provided by Pentana Solutions to their customers, recording all service calls, troubleshooting and resolving incidents within SLA and managing the incident queue.
The 2nd Level Application Consultant will also ensure the development and maintenance of a positive proactive relationships between Pentana Solutions and its customers. Through acting as an advocate for the customer, effective team management, resolution and analysis of customer incidents, proactive customer communication, the incumbent will deliver superior customer service from themselves and their team.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Log all contacts (feedback, incidents, requests for service & information) received via telephone, email, internet and fax within our Incident Management System.
- Manage own incident queue within SLA
- Provide diagnosis and resolution of incidents
- Update Incident Management System with comments, Internal and/or Customer as required
- Assign the incident to the appropriate assignment group
- Track the progress of the incident to ensure service is restored within the agreed targets
- Regularly update open incidents with appropriate comments to reflect actions and progress
- Escalate to Team Leader when a target is in danger of being breached
- Provide on the job training to new team members and mentor new staff
- Contribute in Pilot Testing and Load Support Process
- Onsite visit / Field services work as per the business requirement
- Follow all Help Desk Procedures (e.g. shift & phone rosters)
- Assign Not Ready & Activity codes during phone calls
- Participation in Weekend Support, Incident Nights & Incident Saturdays and Sundays, when/if required by the business
- Participation in Team Meetings
- Attend all scheduled Training to develop the skills required to perform in the role ( internal & external)
- Compose Knowledge Base documentation, based upon common issues escalated by 1st Level.
- Conduct training sessions with 1st Level Helpdesk.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar support role.
- Demonstrated experience with triage customer support.
- Competent in MS Office products
- A background in the automotive industry is highly desirable
- ITIL Foundation Certificate is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Assertive, with strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication, both written and verbal; articulate, with ability communicate to different audiences
- Pragmatic, with an analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both, autonomously and within a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Delivery and results focused; experience in working with KPI’s/targets.