Pentana Solutions Pty. Ltd., a global company with its HQ situated in Melbourne, specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to dealerships. With over 500 staff in 13 locations around the globe, our products and services extend to over 100 countries with over 50,000 daily users.
As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset. Our core values support our vision and shape our culture. En.R.I.T.C.H - Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication and Honesty. All our employees understand and live by these values which leads to our success.
If you want to join a team who are continually driving toward the future, an exciting opportunity now exists for an Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance department.
Reporting directly to the Treasury, Global Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager, this role is responsible for the day to day duties of the Accounts Payable team. Ensuring all supplier commitments are processed and paid in a timely manner, supplier invoices and staff expenses processed correctly.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of customer service to all internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Processing of supplier invoices and ensuring correct coding and entering into Pronto
- Ensuring End of Month Items are completed and checklists emailed to the Finance team on time
- Weekly basis run the Aged Trade Creditor report for Aust, NZ, UK, US, L04, L12 & L13
- Processing and checking of weekly payments for Australia, NZ,UK,US, Euro and other International suppliers
- Processing of global expense reimbursements
- Ensuring the monthly reconciliations for the American Express Travel & Purchasing, ANZ Visa card balance to the GL.
- Run weekly Aged Trade Creditor reports for L01, L02, L03, L04, L12,L13
- Scheduling domestic and International Weekly Payments
- Ensuring accounts payable training manuals are kept up to date with easy to follow instructions.
WHO YOU ARE
- High school certificate, or equivalent.
- Proficient with a computer systems; MS Office
- Knowledge & Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accountability & honesty
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive and excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work effectively both, autonomously and within a team.
WHAT WE OFFER
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a passionate group of highly experienced people in an inclusive local and global team.
Other benefits include: THRIVE - our holistic wellbeing program and EnRITCHme - our Learning and Development framework, where we aim to create a workplace that inspires continuous personal and professional growth. Work-life balance, inclusive culture, community and social events, and awards and recognition for your work.