PareX Parts Exchange B.V, supports one of the leading Parts Management platforms in the Automotive industry. PareX Netherlands is a division of Pentana Solutions Pty Ltd, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. Our vision for the automotive industry can be summed up in one word: Innovation. Pentana Solutions has offices in, 17 locations around the globe and our products and services extend to over, 100 countries with over, 50,000 daily users. We strive to break technological barriers and provide our customers with tools that can change the world they work in.
At the heart of our organisation lays, the ingrained En.R.I.T.C.H. values. Our cultural values of, Enjoyment, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Communication, and Honesty are the principles we proudly work by.
We are looking for a Developer to join our Innovations Team based in Hilversum, Netherlands. This team is committed to developing products and services with the latest cutting-edge technology to guarantee that our customers’ businesses operate more profitably and efficiently.
The role of a Developer includes implementing technical specifications and fixing defects in existing software. Developers also provide technical support to field staff and helpdesk.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design & implement technical changes as required for new products and features
- Repair defects; build utilities to repair data integrity issues
- Provide technical support and assist the helpdesk with product queries
- Provide peer review of any significant changes to code
- Create install documentation for Quality Assurance
- Technical design of new products and features
- User Interface design and consulting for other Pentana Solutions products
- Monitor applications, environments and communicate concerns
- Assist the business in determining requirements for changes to the product.
What are we looking for:
- Graduate in Computer Science / Software Development or a relevant Engineering field
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience working with Web Servers and SDLC
- Desirable skills include demonstrated knowledge of Angular 5+ / Docker / Linux (Red Hat) / Protocols – TLS, HTTP, HTTPS and FTP / Source management (TFS, Git, Subversion).
- Strong understanding of business processes and acumen
- Pragmatic problem solving with strong analytical and reporting ability
- Ability to manage changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to work effectively both autonomously and within a team
- Good communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to multi task under pressure.
We pride ourselves as being an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value and celebrate diversity and diverse perspectives, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Employee wellbeing and benefits, flexible working hours, a large inhouse learning & development platform, engaging social activities, fresh fruit, great coffee and a friendly environment are just some of the many things you can look forward to.
If this sounds like the next step for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your Resume (CV) with a cover letter telling us why you believe this role is for you. Email: Careers.EU@pentanasolutions.com